Why Raft With Glacier?
Posted by glacier on December 5, 2011
There are other companies rafting the Kicking Horse River...so why should you come with us?
Exclusive to Glacier Raft Company marked by**
- **HD video of your trip available every day! Check out this video for an example of our unique front mount and guides view angles.
- **Professional Photographer: It's not our bus driver taking your photos, but a real professional that does it for a living! See the photo below as an example.
- **The Famous Glacier Cheers!: We dont rush you off after your trip, in fact we all celebrate the great day together with a complimentary "Glacier Refreshment". It's tradition!
- **In town riverside base. That means NO changing awkwardly by the river and NO extra bus ride at the end of the Lower Canyon! Just walk on over to our base.
- **Most experienced guides on the Kicking Horse River. Our River Manager has been with us for 10 years and our guides have an average of 5 years experience! This all matters when it comes to safety, knowledge of the river's different water levels and the guest experience.
- Steak BBQ lunch! Some say they keep coming back just for it ;) Ceasar salad, potato, mac and bean salad, chips, salsa, veggies, our famous "Glacier Dip", fruit and desert!
- 30 years on the Kicking Horse River! We'd like to think we've learned a thing or two in those years and we show you by providing a professional, organized and entertaining trip you wont forget!
There are other companies rafting Toby Creek...so why should you come with us?
Exclusive to Glacier Raft Adventures maked by **
- **Longest trip on Toby Creek. We continue past Panorama Village for an extra 2 km of fun whitewater! Some say it's the best rafted section on the river.
- **Comfortable FREE shuttle bus from Fairmont Hot Springs and Invermere. Let us do the driving. We will pick you up right from your resort no matter what size your group is.
- **Private riverside take out with covered change rooms. Plus we have some refreshments for everyone!
- Great photos taken of your raft in multiple spots along Toby Creek. Available online anytime after your trip, no rush to buy that day. See some examples here!
- All new river gear! We want you feeling and looking good in what your wear on the river. Our gear is fresh and it feels and looks great!
- Experienced guides. Our Toby Creek Guides all have several years of rafting experience which is passed on to you in the form of an incredible trip down the river.
There are NO other companies rafting the Columbia River through Fairmont Hot Springs! Check out our Columbia River Scenic Float as well as the photos and video!
We can't wait for opening day on May 19! The water levels and weather look to be amazing this summer.
Book your adventure soon as seats are filling up fast.
See you on the river!