A MULTI DAY TRIP FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO EXPLORE – KOOTENAY RIVER
2017 Trip Dates: July 12 - 14 | July 26 - 28 | Aug 9 - 11
Every so often an experience comes along that makes you smile on the inside every time you think about it. Do you have one that comes to mind?
For us, it’s spending time on the Kootenay River.
Every time we’re lucky enough to raft on this river, we have the ‘Oh, I really don’t want this to end’ kind of feeling.
It’s 3 days of silence and vast space, rugged mountains, sweeping valleys, crashing waterfalls and wildlife. It’s wondering what you’re going to see when you get around that next bend. It’s crackling campfires, good company, exploration and adventure.
The Kootenay is a special place. It’s a gentle river that winds through the Canadian Rockies and it’s the ultimate setting for experiencing a river most people will never see, relaxing under the stars and making the time to do something special for you.
We're happy to cater the days around the activities you like best. Whether it's swimming, exploring waterfalls, short hikes or reading by the river, we'll be sure to include you in the planning.
We take care of all the logistics, transportation, cooking (anything in particular you’d like us to make?) and packing - all you need to do is take in the experience and truly enjoy yourself.
We hope you can experience the awe and be part of our newest adventure!
*Contact us for custom dates. A minimum of 8 people are required for this trip to go
* All food, drinks and rafting gear is provided. You will be required to bring your own tent and sleeping bag, but we can help arrange these items if need be. A detailed packing list will be provided after booking.
* No experience required. Our guides will let you know exactly what to do!
* A 50% deposit is non refundable. If notice of cancellation is provided at least 30 days prior to the trip, the remaining balance will not be charged. If notice occurs within 30 days of the trip, the full amount is non-refundable.
* A $3.00 Land Use Fee and 5% GST is added to all trips.
* This trip requires a minimum of 8 people to run. If you book online and your status shows as PENDING, it means we currently don't have enough people for the trip to go. You will receive confirmation that your booking is CONFIRMED if and when minimum numbers are met. If minimum numbers are not met the trip will not go. Your credit card will not be charged until the trip is confirmed. Please give us a call if you have questions 1 877 344 7238.
7 am Day 1
7 pm Day 3
THIS TRIP IS FOR YOU IF
THIS TRIP IS NOT FOR YOU IF
You want to spend 3 days exploring around Kootenay National Park
You're looking for a day trip
You love adventure, exploring, having fun in the outdoors
You want an adrenaline packed trip with big whitewater
You enjoy new experiences in beautiful locations
You're not fond of camping or 'roughing it' in nature