RAFTING FOR ADVENTURE LOVERS – WHITE RIVER TRIP
2018 Trip Dates:
June 1 - 3 | June 12 - 14 | June 23-25
Contact us for custom dates
How would you feel about having this to look forward to:
Two or three days of exploring down a crystal clear river where you're surrounded by mountains and evergreen forests. Soaking your muscles and rejuvenating your skin in natural riverside hot springs, going swimming and fishing and relaxing with friends in a place new to all of you. Watching for shooting stars around a crackling campfire with hot chocolate and s'mores, and then going to sleep in a rustic cabin after enjoying a hot, home cooked dinner.
If this sounds like a fun adventure for you, we’d love to have you join us on our White River rafting trip.
You have the possibility to make this a 2 or 3 day trip. The two day trip would involve two days on the river with some time to relax on the first evening.
By making it a three day trip, the second day is wide open to fill with whatever outdoor adventures you like best. Past guests highly recommend taking the second day to explore the area!
- A full day horseback ride along the beautiful Elk Creek
- A full day hike to the Ptarmigan Lake which has the possibility for fishing
- A full day hike to an old fire tower to get an amazing vantage point of the valley
- An ATV tour to Munroe Lake and Bull River
- A relaxing soak in riverside, natural hot springs
Don't feel like being overly adventurous? It's always possible to have a relaxing day at camp too. Enjoy a good book, a nap in the mountains, play a bit of volleyball or bocce ball, or the variety of other games available.
This trip offers an opportunity to explore a beautiful region of the Canadian Rockies and it’s the perfect adventure if you’re looking to escape for two or three days.
The White River is located 2 hours south of Golden, B.C. and it's a combination of whitewater and scenic rafting.
And, with us taking care of all the logistics, transportation, cooking and packing, all you need to do is take in the experience and truly enjoy yourself.
Come be part of this amazing adventure!
Give us a call for more information. 1 877 344 7238.
* The price of $699.00 is based on the 2 day trip. There will be an additional charge to stay for 2 nights (making it a 3 day trip), and depending on the activities your group wants to do. Prices can be provided upon inquiry.
* Contact us for custom dates
* All food, drinks and rafting gear is provided. A more detailed packing list will be provided after booking.
* This trip has the option for camping rather than staying at the cabin if you're interested in the two day trip. Let us know if you'd prefer a tent and sleeping bag.
* No experience required. Our guides will let you know exactly what to do!
* A 50% deposit is non refundable. If notice of cancellation is provided at least 30 days prior to the trip, the remaining balance will not be charged. If notice occurs within 30 days of the trip, the full amount is non-refundable.
* A $5.00 Land Use Fee and 5% GST is applied to all trips.
* This trip requires a minimum of 8 people to run. If you book online and your status shows as PENDING, it means we currently don't have enough people for the trip to go. You will receive confirmation that your booking is CONFIRMED if and when minimum numbers are met. If minimum numbers are not met the trip will not go. Your credit card will be charged the 50% deposit when minimum numbers are met. Please give us a call if you have questions 1 877 344 7238.
7 am Day 1
$699 - $899
7 pm Day 2
THIS TRIP IS FOR YOU IF
THIS TRIP IS NOT FOR YOU IF
You want a true outdoor experience
You don't have a couple of days to spend with us
You'd like to mix rafting with some other activities
You can't join us in May, June or early July
You have a group of family or friends looking to experience a unique adventure together
You're expecting the biggest whitewater we have to offer